What is UmiJS 💡
- It leverages the idealogy of React, NextJS and TypeScript.
- It is a utility framework that can be used to build enterprise-level applications.
- Built by Ant Group, the subsidiary of Alibaba.
- It has an in-built routing mechanism that supports configuration and conventional routing.
- Supports micro-frontend, component packaging, documentation tools, request library, hooks library, data flow etc.
- node ≥ 10.13.0
- yarn package
$ mkdir myapp && cd myapp
.umifolder contains the umi plugins that would be used across the development of the application.
pagesfolder contains the files that would be rendered in the UI. The name of the file name is the route name for the file as well.
More details are incoming around UmiJS...
Thanks in advance for reading this article...🚀
I am more than happy to connect with you on
You can also find me on