Github Actions are a relatively new feature on Github. You can use them for free if you don't use it too much. For my purposes that's a lot!
What are Github Actions?
They basically allow you to "do stuff" with your code when you push new code to your repository. This "stuff" can be:
- linting your code
- automatically reformat your code
- automatically upload your code to where you're hosting something
- and pretty much anything you can think of
I currently use it to:
- automatically reformat all the Python code in a repository to the "black" standard
- deploy my static site to a staging or deploy location
Do check it out, it's easy to start with and super helpful.