This is reposted from my personal site.
In this week's episode Jasper and I talk about our experiences with anxiety, and tips about dealing with it mentally and practically!
- 00:25 Chill zone
- 07:20 Mindset towards stress and anxiety
- 08:55 "Everyone has it"
- 11:35 Acknowledge your anxiety
- 14:44 Find out the root of stress
- 21:30 "It's not the end of the world"
- 23:00 "Don't suffer twice"
- 24:25 "You will not remember what you were worried about last week"
- 28:40 Practical tips to deal with anxiety
- 28:58 Breathing exercise
- 33:40 Find distraction and keep busy
- 38:05 Talk about your anxiety
- 41:15 Don't be afraid to seek help
- 42:25 "Running away is shameful, but useful" (use with caution)
- 45:45 "Compile" time
- 46:34 Personal favourite
- "The art of breathing" by Dr Danny Penman: amazon
- "The Internship" movie
- Hungarian proverb: "Running away is shameful, but useful"
Subscribe and stay tuned! Also send in any comment or request for new topics and we will try our best to make them happen!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/WujunaoNick
This Podcast is also on: