Making good documentation can help understand a project better. It also saves much time! Creating good documentation and showcasing is a tedious task for big projects. In this blog, we will be going over how to maintain documentation for big projects. We chose Docz for the documentation. Read the rest of the blog to find out why!
- React JS basics
- Typescript basics
- Github basics
- Node JS - https://nodejs.org/en/
- Visual Studio Code - https://code.visualstudio.com/
- Github account - https://github.com/
- It’s powered by Gatsby, so easy to change themes, and we can give a great look to our documentation.
- There is no complex configuration in Docz, it is very straightforward.
- MDX is getting popular and widely used nowadays. In Docz, we have the power to write MDX.
- Finally, the typescript support is available in Docz. Typescript helps a project to maintain easily, and with Docz integration, it becomes super easy to make documentation. Try the blog for more information.
Initializing a project is super easy. Thanks to nextjs team for this. They already have a typescript boilerplate which will help us to start this quickly. Try
npx create-next-app --ts nextdoczts
npx create-next-app --typescript nextdoczts
Want to find out the rest? Follow the link - https://aviyel.com/post/824/how-to-create-a-documentation-site-github-page-using-docz-with-nextjs-and-typescript