I got recently interviewed by some IT Industry Leaders here in Hong Kong, and part of the interview was about DevOps, its culture, and the overall DevOps mindset.
We also talked about how to be a better DevOps engineer.
- DevOps Before DevOps: ALM
- Should Small Companies Do DevOps?
- What Is DevOps? And How To Do DevOps?
- How To Become A DevOps Engineer?
- MLOps, DevSecOps, DataOps: The Future Of DevOps?
- DevOps Mindset In Real Life
- DevSecOps Doesn't Make Sense
Here you have the video of the interview.
Do you prefer listening instead of watching? The interview is also available on my Podcast:
- Spotify: Podcast Episode
- Apple Podcasts: Podcast Episode
- Google Podcasts: Podcast Episode
- Amazon Music: Podcast Episode
- PodBean: Podcast Episode
❓Do you agree with my views? Let me know in the comment section below.
Also, if you are into DevOps, check out this video in which I debunk 10 DevOps myths!
Like, share and follow me 🚀 for more content: