I know its been a long time since we last interacted with an article, but believe me, good things take time 😉 (Just Kidding. I was busy with my exams). I will be posting a series of articles with interview prep questions for different developer roles.
Hope so you would like them.
- What is Semantic HTML?
- Explain DOCTYPE in HTML.
- What is the difference between HTML & HTML5?
- What is the difference between local storage, session storage & cookies?
- What is the latest version of CSS?
- Explain the new features in CSS3?
- Explain different types of selectors.
- Tell me the difference between inline, block and inline-block.
- What is z-index and why is it used?
- What is the difference between padding and margin?
- What is the difference between let, const and var?
- What is the difference between function and method?
- List out the different built-in methods of Object.
- What is virtual DOM in React?
- What is the difference between stateful and stateless components in React?
- Can you explain the concept of higher-order components in React?
- How to handle events in React?
- Explain error boundaries in React.
If these questions helped you in your interview, don't forget to hit like and follow buttons below and donate to the Turkey-Syria earthquake relief funds.
Top comments (0)