Blazor is a web framework developed by Microsoft that allows developers to create web applications using C# and .NET. It offers several deployment options, including Blazor Server, Blazor WebAssembly, Blazor Hybrid, and Blazor United.
Blazor was released in 2018, and now we can see that is a mature technology, but it still has some issues, and we need to consider:
- Render a high number of HTML elements
- Intacting with other technologies that use WebAssembly
Considering these weaknesses, Blazor remains an extraordinary technology. Here are a few instances where I believe Blazor is an exceptional choice for developing web applications:
- Dashboard and monitoring applications
- Stores and marketplaces
- Real-time apps like chats and streaming
- Simple multiplatform app (To use Blazor hybrid)
- Search portals
What do you think about using Blazor on these project?
Where do you think Blazor is a great option?
Let's discuss. Be Kind and Open to talk.