Helps to read, delete and update files.
Helps to easily communicate with the database.
Very fast (using V8 engine and non-blocking code)
Open source package has many large ecosystems such as - NPM
Very good for real time services such as - Chat service.
1) Swift: Node that S's library code execution is much faster.
2) I / 0 Asynchronous and Even-Driven: All APIs are asynchronous which means the server does not wait for the API to back up the data.
3) Single threaded: Node that uses single threaded model with S event loop.
4) High Scalable: Node that S uses an event mechanism that allows the server to respond to non-blocking manners that make it scalable.
5) No buffering: Node that s processing time significantly reduces when uploading audio and video files. So buffering is not.
6) Open Source: Being open source, Node JS has come up with many amazing models that are used to add better capability to Node JS applications.
7) License: It is licensed under MIT.
For more exciting tips and tricks about programming and coding please read our others articles
Find My page on Instagram: @stack.content
Find Me on Twitter: @mrezaulkarim_