'Making a Product: Transcripto' is an mkdev.originals web series that will see a small team of two making a working product step by step, from conception to designing and coding to the release! Join Kirill and Leo on the journey of creation of TRANSCRIPTO, a small but useful service for transcribing audio into text. Here's a small introduction:
And here's episode 1!
Taking the idea to work, Kirill and Leonid proceed to the first stage of product creation: planning. The task is to determine which features will be included in the MVP, who is the audience of the product and who is the competitor:
- Episodes 0 & 1: Introduction & The Road To MVP.
- Episode 2: How to design a logo with the help of an AI.
- Episode 3: How to build a service prototype in 90 minutes.
- Episode 4: Making website design in 2 days.
- Episode 5: The Impostor Syndrome.
- Episode 6: How to calculate AWS & Stripe costs.
- Episode 7: Startup Launch.
- Episode 8: AWS Copilot.