I think that the most important thing I learned from this year (is my first time) is that... Repo owners are humans.
Don't get me wrong I had develop for many people, but I think its was my second time pushing to a public repo and the first time it wasn't that humane as this time, mostly because of a really rush to get the issue I was fixing 😅.
The owners where polite, even one guy said that my code was the cleanest and legible he reviewed that day.
So the thing to take away from my post is...
Try it... you will find a kind enough repo to continue doing issues for them ❤️.
Scripts/Programs in python that scrape the web, create a bot or use an API to solve a problem We now have a section for miscellaneous scripts/programs as well.
Note: 100 Ideas implemented using python
How to Contribute?
- Take a look at the Existing Issues or create your own Issues!
- Wait for the Issue to be assigned to you after which you can start working on it.
- Fork the Repo and create a branch for any Issue that you are working upon.
- Read the Code of Conduct
- Create a Pull Request which will be promptly reviewed and suggestions would be added to improve it.
- Add Screenshots to help us know what this Script is all about.
- Having difficulty in contributing? Read the Contribution Guide for a detailed explanation.
README Template for the scripts
Connect with us On Social media
This repository is in development phase and will soon provide you with c++ code of various data structures and algorithms
This is very good piece of coding. This repository is in development phase and will soon provide you with c++ code of various data structures and algorithms
Who can contribute
Anyone can contribute to this repositry.
How to contribute
- Fork this repository
- Pick up an algortihm
- Write your code
- Create a pull request
- Star the repository to show your support
Create a folder for the topic you wish to contribute in and add the respective files in that particular folder. If a folder for a particular Data Structure or Algorithm exists. Add your codes in that folder itself. If a folder already exists, add your codes to it.
- Code should be properly commented so as to ensure it's readability.
- If you've added code that should be tested, add tests as comments.
- Make sure your code is properly formatted.
Como crear el Efecto modo Oscuro – Claro en un Sitio Web (Mantener el modo seleccionado en las demás Páginas)
Este proyecto forma parte de nuestro tutorial Como crear el Efecto modo Oscuro – Claro en un Sitio Web (Mantener el modo seleccionado en las demás Páginas) y te invito a realizar contribuciones a este proyecto, no importa a que proyecto contribuyas ya que al menos ganarás un lindo polo y si haces geniales contribuciones, podrás ganar mejores premios, hay 3 contribuciones que estamos solicitando a este proyecto.