In a couple of sentences the previous year was:
- Started more or less than 20 books
- Finished 12 books
- 8 Trips
- At least, 50 new coworkers
- First tech talk
- Write the first article of my blog
- Complete redesign of Web UI Bootcamp at the company
- Create a seed for React projects
Additionally, I discovered one of my passions. “I love learning and teaching.”
It’s crazy, before the analysis I didn’t feel that proud of my year. From one moment to another, the previous year was full of achievements. Nothing has changed, just the way I see the year.
It was after the analysis that I discovered the number of achievements. For 2020, I will try to have that analysis more frequently.
What about you? I will love to hear about your 2019 resumes. What was your 2019 in a couple of sentences?