Some prompts I have in my notebook that I find handy, especially on the tough days.
- What did I learn from today?
- What steps did I take to be more successful, what can I do tomorrow?
- What strategies did I use today, and how would I change them for tomorrow?
- How did I keep going when things got tough?
- What did I learn from others?
And then a few reminders to myself:
- This is challenging, believe you can do it.
- I might not have got there yet, but I will if I keep working and thinking about it
- Appreciate you gave it a good shot - sometimes that's all you can do.
- It is OK to take risks - this is sometimes how that feels.
- If you surround yourself with smart people sometimes you will feel like the dumbest person in the room. Don't let it get to you.
- Getting better takes time - and I can see myself improving
- Learn and move on
Does anyone have any other good ones that work for them?