In this video I'm reviewing four #career posts from the past week on Dev.to.
Topics that I'm covering:
- The tradeoff between being a generalist and a specialist
- The T-shaped skill profile
- Tips for being a team player
- When and how to ask for help
- The value of making a learning plan
Here are the articles that I discuss in the video:
As software gets more and more integrated into our lives, the industrialization of its crafting process becomes inevitable. But the over-generalization of software engineering can be crushing the creative side of programming.