In this video I'm reviewing four #career posts from the past week on Dev.to.
Topics that I'm covering:
- The tradeoff between being a generalist and a specialist
- The T-shaped skill profile
- Tips for being a team player
- When and how to ask for help
- The value of making a learning plan
Here are the articles that I discuss in the video:
I’ve sent a message to my family and delegated my open source projects to my friends. With my last tweet sent, I turn off my laptop, phone, and tablet. My Digital Sabbath begins in 10 minutes: no digital devices for the next month.