Ever looked for a practical crash course on SSH that is fun and entertaining at the same time? Then have a look at this brand-new episode of Marco Codes: SSH Tutorial - Nice & Easy.
In this video, you'll learn how to use SSH on the command line, which includes:
- creating keypairs with various algorithms
- using SCP to copy/download files
- using SSH-agents to improve keyfile handling
- using SSH config files to properly manage your SSH target hosts * using SSH keys to checkout repositories from GitHub
- as well as more advanced topics like SSH agent forwarding, SSH tunneling and using password managers for maximum comfort.
By the end of the tutorial, there won't be many questions left when it comes to using SSH and friends. Enjoy and let me know what you think!
If you prefer text, have a look at this instead: https://www.marcobehler.com/guides/ssh-cheat-sheet