1) BOUNDRY VALUE ANALYSIS :-
Boundary value analysis is used for developing test cases to the boundaries, which separates the continious range of inputs. The boundaries are identified this part of technique, then the test cases are written.
* Lower boundary cases
* Upper boundary cases
* On boundary cases
hdfc Account opening age is 18 to 65yrs
2) Decision table testing:-
Decision table is one of the testing design technique, which will help us system behavior with various set of inputs. This technique is be also called [cause and effect table], as it captures the driving factor [cause and inputs data] and the captures the effect [output] in the tabular format.
*Naukri Website resume upload functionality and have some conditions,
* File size <2mb
* Supported file format JPG,PDF,DOC,PNG
so our system (application) should be accept this kind of documents only, if both conditions are satisfied else if system throw error.
3) Use Case Testing:-
* Use case testing is a process of defining the actions done by the actors/Users on the system(software) and the responses of the system for the corresponding action. Use case testing is a software testing technique helps to identify test cases which covers the entire system on a transaction by transaction basis from start to end. But transaction by transaction i means,
For every action on the software done by the ACTOR/USER, there's a reaction from the software(system).
Ex:- Go to Anna University results page functionality,
1.go the website
2.enter registration number
4.waiting for loading and searching your details
5.see your results
Let's see how we can write use case tests for this scenario
A called ACTOR
S called SYSTEM
- A - Enter valid registration number and click on submit
- S - Validate the registration number and displays the results
- A - If submitted INVALID registration number
- S - System throws an error message " Invalid registration number"