This going to be a pretty small app. Firstly I want to create it in React.js and then recreate it in React Native. I need a mobile version more but I also want to learn CRUD operations in React in general. So I hope to kill two birds with one stone. Or maybe even 3 because it's not going to be not only a UI but also I will be working with a database.
- Mary needs to give her son medicines every day. The kid has to take the medicines for a longer period of time.
- The doctor prescribes a few packs of the drugs, so Mary needs to call the doctor and make an appointment at least 2 weeks before the drugs are running out.
- Mary has an app where she writes down the name of a drug, the amount of pills in the pack(s) she has, the dosing frequency and the dose.
- She also wants to store the name and the telephone number of a doctor, the approximate date of running out of the drug as well as the date of the next appointment.
- When she puts all the data, she wants to be notified when she needs to give the pill (with a nice sound), she wants to tick the tracker when she gives her son the pill and she wants to see how many doses are left.
- She wants to be informed by the system that she needs to call the doctor. It could be a nice addition if that information was also sent by email/SMS to her husband.
As I wrote before, I'm going to be using React and React Native. I also want to use Redux and Sqlite for React Native. For styling, I'm choosing my favourite styled-components that can be used in React Native. And FontAwesome for icons.