- Similar to other UI tools.
- Easy to switch branch and commit changes.
- Supports VIM commands for navigation.
- Has mouse support if you need.
- Launch menu if you don't remember shortcuts 😀
Reference - https://github.com/jesseduffield/lazygit
- Fast keyboard only controls.
- Context based help for hot keys.
- Async git API for fluid control.
- written in rust 🦀
Reference - https://github.com/extrawurst/gitui
- ncurses-based text-mode interface 🤔
- directly use sub-command from terminal 👍
- kind of similar to gitk 😬
Reference - https://github.com/jonas/tig