How to use Angular Http Client to fetch Data from SpringBoot RestAPI – Angular 4
In the previous post, we had introduced Angular Service (Angular 4 Service) but we did it with a mock data solution. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you how to use Angular HTTP Client inside Angular Service to fetch data from SpringBoot RestApi.
- How to develop with Angular Service (Angular 4 Service)
- How to integrate Angular 4 with SpringBoot Web App and SpringToolSuite
- How to work with Angular Routing – Spring Boot + Angular 4
- How to use Angular HttpClient to POST, PUT, DELETE data on SpringBoot Rest APIs – Angular 4
- Angular 4 + Spring JPA + PostgreSQL example | Angular 4 Http Client – Spring Boot RestApi Server
- Angular 4 + Spring JPA + MySQL example | Angular 4 Http Client – Spring Boot RestApi Server
– Java 1.8
– Maven 3.3.9
– Spring Tool Suite – Version 3.8.1.RELEASE
– Spring Boot: RELEASE
– Angular 4
II. Angular Http Client
HTTP Client is a solution to exchange data with a remote server. Angular Http is an injectable class, which has a set of request methods:
- request(): to performs any type of http request.
- get(): performs a request with get http method.
- post(): performs a request with post http method.
- put(): performs a request with put http method.
- delete(): performs a request with delete http method.
- patch(): performs a request with patch http method.
- head(): performs a request with head http method.
- options(): to performs a request with 'options' http method.