I have published my personal Password Manager as self-hosted and open source project.
Technologies are Laravel 8 + PHP 8 + MySQL 8.
Can be used as personal and company.
Main features are:
- Users Management.
- Teams management.
- Access to applications limited by teams.
- Multiple types of data records.
- Encryption in database.
- Authentication by certificate and double factor with Google Authenticator.
- Using certificate, you can to disable password auth.
- Logged every time a user accesses, consults or updates an application.
- Allows private or shared applications.
- It has a chrome extension that connects via API and directly accesses the credentials of the web you are visiting.
This project has an extension for Google Chrome that you can download at https://github.com/eusonlito/Password-Manager-Chrome
You can start with english README https://github.com/eusonlito/Password-Manager/blob/master/readme.md
What do you think?