So here is a mix of 5 ideas which is a mix of some old and new ones for posting (those in bold are locked for the next phase):
- 1/ Making a PWA in Elm: I made a small tabata/interval trainer app in Elm that runs with Webpack and cordova. How to make and deploy an app with that stack, how to make a PWA with lightbox, some personal experience and why I would skip cordova if I was to start again
- 2/ Playing with SVG and animation in Elm: still about this tabata app, I've made a few unsuccessful attempts to get a nice animation while working out and resting. Comparing generating an animation tag in SVG vs regenerating the SVG itself from Elm (latter is the best solution IMO but... I'd started with the other one first)
- 3/ The carbon cost of emails. I recently switched from gmail to lilo.org's mail solution, it's a carbon-compensated solution and that got me to think of a few costs of emailing, problem is there isn't enough good numbers on it.
- 4/ Some kind of shortish "biography" on how I went from an engineering school in France to freelancing from the North of Sweden and focus on a few pointers to start as a freelancer and of what I would do different.
- 5/ Another Elm article about some of the tools in the ecosystems that I recently discovered hoping other Elm enthusiast will get to know them if they haven't already (mainly elm-lens & elm-analyse to provide the next level of code quality for your elm projects).
So I've got the 3 posts I needed! Thanks to all of you for helping!