Always searching the same handful of Github organizations looking for "Help Wanted" issues? Tired of finding out everything in the repository that needs help is in a language you can't hack-on confidently? Let's build a custom RSS feed with Github Actions to prowl for issues in known organizations and repos that host our languages.
This project has been converted to a template repo!
* Register for Github Actions if you haven't already.
* Add a Github Actions secret called "TOKEN" with a personal access token scoped to write repo data
* Fork this project
* Make sure that Github Pages are enabled for your fork
* You'll probably want to tweak the
ORGS values at the top of
v3-feed.sh, but maybe you're a bash/python/go hobbyist yourself.
* After the first run completes you should have an RSS feed of interesting puzzles at https://$YOUR_GITHUB_NAME.github.io/rss/feed.xml