Always searching the same handful of Github organizations looking for "Help Wanted" issues? Tired of finding out everything in the repository that needs help is in a language you can't hack-on confidently? Let's build a custom RSS feed with Github Actions to prowl for issues in known organizations and repos that host our languages.
- Register for Github Actions if you haven't already.
- Add a Github Actions secret called "TOKEN" with a personal access token scoped to write repo data
- Fork this project
- Make sure that Github Pages are enabled for your fork
- You'll probably want to tweak the
ORGSvalues at the top of
v3-feed.sh, but maybe you're a bash/python/go hobbyist yourself.
- After the first run completes you should have an RSS feed of interesting puzzles at https://$YOUR_GITHUB_NAME.github.io/rss/feed.xml