“I am using Sony USB drive last few years. It has worked properly without any issues. I stored my all important data in it. But when I connect my USB drive to my laptop it shows a pop-up message. The disk is not formatted, please initialize it. I don’t know what it was, so I followed the instruction and formatted it. Now my whole data are gone. I am more worried about my video folders. Please suggest me it is possible to recover formatted video from Sony USB drive.”
Yes, it is possible to recover formatted video from Sony USB drive. The first thing you have to do stop using your Sony USB drive and make sure that it won’t get physically damaged. Then users have to recover video from Sony USB drive by using professional trustworthy USB recovery software.
Sony USB drive is used to store and transfer documents, pictures, audio, videos, and some other files from one laptop to another laptop. In order to meet up with your necessity USB drive are able in various storage capacities ranging from 2 to 128 GB. Lightweight, portable and convenient means to store data backup is really made SanDisk pen drives very popular in the market. But like its use, data saved on Sony USB drive are more prone to get lost or deleted due to different problems as explained below:
- Intentional or unintentional deletion of pictures from Sony USB drive while deleting some other files when attached to the computer
- Photos loss might happen when Sony USB drive is pulled out suddenly from your computer during or after the move of files
- Using Sony USB drive on the various operating system might lead to formatting errors, which deleted not only photos but all data present in USB drive
- Corruption of Sony USB drive file system as an effect of virus/malware infections, mishandling the drive, etc. might erase some precious photos or leave pictures stored on the USB drive in an inaccessible state.
Data back is no doubt the best method of data loss, but most users do not back up data and end up losing precious files. After losing the digital video, you must be eager to know the best method to restore video from Sony USB drive. You need not worry much about it as it is not a hard job now. You have to a professional and trustworthy tool like a USB drive data recovery tool that is capable of recovering your video from Sony USB drive.
Recover Formatted Video from Sony USB Drive With Reliable Software
PCVITA USB Drive Deleted Data Recovery Software is able to recover your video USB pen drive. It recovers all video file formats like GIF, PSD, TIFF, JPG, PNG TIF, etc. along with raw photo formats supported by various digital cameras. It supports to recovery videos from HP, Sony, Transcend, Kingston, and other brands of pen drive and memory card on windows pc. It recovers all types of files like photos, videos, audio, songs, and multimedia from a pen drive.
Working Steps to Recover Formatted Video from Sony USB Drive
For use of this tool please follow these steps:
- Download SoftwarePro USB Recovery Software. Later on, Run the tool
- Now select formatted scan to recover formatted videos from USB drive
- Now search and preview recovered pen drive data
- Finally, you can Save recovered items on your system
Follow these steps and recover your data instantly.
Remember These Things
• Don’t use your Sony USB drive on multiple devices
• Always close and then safely eject the Sony USB drive from pc
• Ignore connecting Sony USB drive to virus-infected pc
Formatting USB drive to clean the disk space or to address the problem of inconvenience can be hazardous sometimes. In this write-up, we have discussed a simple solution to recover formatted video from Sony USB drive in a hassle-free way.