This is a user experience design project for Taiwan's public sector through the design service research process.
- YouBike is a bike-rental sharing system located in Taipei, Taiwan.
- This public service is operated by Taipei City Department of Transportation as a BOT collaboration with Giant Bicycles.
- Through observation and self-test how people rent YouBike, confirm the target users.
- Draw user flow for target users to know more rental procedure details.
- Use costumer journey combined service blueprint to find user's touch points and pain points.
- Plan resolutions to solve above problems.
I found that target users in these case are first-time and occasional user. Simplicity, clarity which is budget-balance are two key solutions for them.