Whether you’re seeking Web3 developers to hire for a long-term project or a small engagement, knowing where to find the top talents for this specific set of abilities will significantly shorten your search time.
If you’re looking for a place to find top-quality Web3 developers, the following platforms are definitely worth checking out.
Web3 talent platforms are web3-native marketplaces that connect blockchain professionals and talents with organizations and companies seeking their skills. These platforms serve as intermediaries between businesses and skilled individuals who are interested in working on blockchain and related technologies.
These platforms are excellent places to find your next web3 hire. Kleoverse, Braintrust, Metaintro, Intropia, and Talent Protocol are some trusted places to hire software developers for your web3 project.
For web3 startups, Web3 talent platforms are the perfect place to start the search for the best-fit talent. These platforms are relatively easy to use, often just requiring you to create a company or Job profile in one click. After creating a profile and job description, talent can access a customized feed of your job opportunities matching their skills and experience.
Web2 talent platforms are well-known traditional hiring marketplaces that connect employees with work and career opportunities, including resources for professional growth. These platforms provide an efficient way for employers to find qualified candidates for a variety of roles while giving job seekers access to a large pool of job opportunities.
Here are some examples of popular traditional web2 talent platforms:
- LinkedIn - a social network that allows professionals to connect with one another and find job opportunities.
- Indeed - a job search engine that aggregates job postings from various sources, making it easy for job seekers to find open positions.
- Freelancer - a platform that connects businesses with freelancers for a variety of services, including web design, graphic design, writing, and software development.
- Fiverr - a platform that enables freelancers to offer their services in areas such as writing, design, and digital marketing.
- Guru - a freelance marketplace where businesses can find skilled professionals for web development, design, writing, and more.
These platforms provide a range of services for companies and startups, including job postings, skill assessments, project management tools, and payment processing, enabling businesses to easily find and hire top blockchain talent.
Similar to web3 talent platform in business operations, these platforms can help you share job opportunities for skilled individuals to find work with your web3 startup.
Cryptocurrency job boards provide a unique opportunity for web3 startups to attract top talent with expertise in blockchain and web3 development.
The web3 space is rapidly evolving, and traditional job boards may not be effective in attracting talent with the required skills and experience. By using cryptocurrency job boards, web3 startups can directly target professionals with expertise in the field, making it easier to find the right candidates for their specific needs.
Some examples of cryptocurrency job boards include:
- CryptoJobsList - a job board that focuses on job opportunities in the cryptocurrency industry. The platform offers various roles such as developers, marketers, product managers, and executives.
- CryptocurrencyJobs.co - a job board that lists job openings in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. It includes roles such as engineers, marketers, designers, and more.
- Crypto-Careers is another tech-focused blockchain and crypto jobs platform that, like CryptocurrencyJobs.co, focuses on technical blockchain job listings published by large-scale enterprise organizations.
- BitcoinJobs.com - is a new job board, focusing on Bitcoin-only companies. The job board generally features jobs from Bitcoin companies in the exchange, mining, and media space. Jobs range from full-time to hourly.
- Crypto.Jobs - highly active cryptocurrency focused job platform that presents a broad range of crypto and blockchain job listings.
Sourcing talents from cryptocurrency job boards provides you the unique opportunity to attract top talent with expertise in your defined web3 role
*Hire Top-Notch Web3 Talents with Kleoverse*
Since Web3 is an emerging technology, the demand for Web3 developers continues to grow, but is still in short supply. Sourcing web3 talents from a global talent marketplace is not the best hiring strategy. This is because of the specific and deeply technical skill set web3 talents should possess.
At Kleoverse, we understand this hiring need like no one else, and that’s why we have developed a web3-dedicated approach to sourcing top web3 professionals with on-chain verifiable credentials for web3 organizations, startups, and projects.