It corresponds with today’s mobile app development market needs, as with two operating systems dominating the landscape, enterprises creating mobile apps often face a decision: build apps that give a better user experience or apps that are faster to develop and run on more platforms and devices?
The concept of creating apps using only one paradigm for all platforms sounds a bit unbelievable. However, React Native, despite its immaturity, allows accelerating the process of building apps across different platforms, thanks to the likelihood of reusing most of the code between them.
For the convenience of my readers, I have compiled a list of the 5 React Native listing app that helps your build Yelp clone.
The Store Locator app template will certainly ease your life, save you a lot of development money and time since you don’t need to hire someone to develop it for you or code it yourself from zero. It is already developed and well documented. Every class and method is well documented so even if you are lost, you can read the comments and get back on the track to continue customizing the project for your own likings.
Heard about white labeling? This is the way to do it, this template allows you to create 10 apps (or even a 100) easily without changing a lot of stuff and move loads of views around. Simple change colors, change the content on your server if you moved it there and you are good to release your new app.
The app is written in a way, that is easy to customize, all the colors that are used and all the font declarations are in a separate class, so you don’t have to go through all of the classes to find and edit them.
There are many features are working entirely, end-to-end following
- User Management with Firebase Auth
- Everything is integrated with Firebase backend: Categories, Filters, Stores, Reviews, Ratings, Saved Stores
- Server Integration with Firebase Firestore
- Advanced Filtering
- Map View
- List View
- Dynamic Filters, managed from Firebase
- Search Functionality
- Interactive Map Location Picker
- Reviews & Rating System
- Favorite Stores
- Facebook Login
- Adding New Stores
- Photo Upload to Firebase Storage
- Camera & Photo Library Integration
- Unlimited Photo Galleries
- Save Login Info
Download this beautiful React Native Store Locator app template to create your own Store Finder app in minutes. By using this fully encoded starter kit to React Native, you save weeks of design and development and can focus on other important tasks such as customer retention and marketing.
Listar is a mobile React Native app template for the classified directory listing industry. The design follows the latest UI/UX design standards and supports multiple devices such as iPhone X, tablet devices, Android smartphones, etc. Besides 20+ screens, this React Native app template includes 20+ reusable components.
- Easy to customize the application
- Save more 200 hours of development
- Hight performance and stable product
- Suitable for any Directory Listing applications
- iOS and Android cross-platform applications
The design is quite simple and these components were made with pure React Native without use extra libraries. So you can customize easily with your business.
Dwt Listing is a react native app that gives you complete freedom to create any type of directory or listing website. No Paid Plugins Needed, Everything Inside.
- App plugin for REST API.
- Dwt Listing React-native code for building your own apps.
- For Debug APK WordPress and FTP or Cpanel Login details App name & background splash image 1340 h x 750 w Logo for Splash 160×40 App icon 48×48 , 72×72, 96×96, 144×144, 192×192 App icon circle 48×48 , 72×72, 96×96, 144×144, 192×192 Google Developer Account Credentials Facebook Developer Account Credentials
- For PlayStore App title (Maximum 50 Characters) Short Description (Maximum 80Characters) Full Description (Maximum 4000 Characters) App Banner icon 512w x 512h Background image 1024w x 500h App images maximum 6
- App Icon 1024*1024
- App Logo
- App Name
- Facebook & Google Developer Accounts
- Firebase Credentials
- App Store
- WP Login Details
- App Description for App Store
NOTE: Setting up application doesn’t include in product price. You can do set up by yourself or can hire our technical person to do that for you but that will be a paid task.
ListPro is the newborn from ListApp which exclusive support for ListingPro template (+v2.0), it helps you to create, manage, organize and monetize any listing business you want quickly, seamlessly and beautifully.
Having your listing business in App makes a big difference for you and your end-users.
Smooth and easy navigation on their smartphone. Convenience to find and get real-time needed informations like reviews, ratings, offers etc..Better controls over personal search and booking history.
Listing Directory mobile app by React Native (Expo version) — CodeCanyon. It is best for List App, Listable, listing, listing app, listing directory, mobile, mobile animation, mobile menu, mobile template, mobile UX, native app, parallax, react, react native and WordPress API.
Having your listing business in App makes a big different for you and your end-users.
Main advantages that ListApp can provide you with:
Maximize your website potential:
You don’t need to waste a high amount of money to build new mobile applications besides your existing website to enhance your customers’ booking or ordering experiences when they are on their phones. ListApp takes your website to the next level by releasing your business in Application using contents on your current website.
Each end-user is different from the other. To get profit from them, you need to give them information that they are looking for, within their interest, and in real-time.
Able to utilize mobile device features :
Maps: ListApp integrates map features into your listing app to allow your end-users to be able to find their nearest interesting locations right from their mobile phones.
Offline access: Users can save their location wish-lists, images or booking events offline for later use without the need for internet connection.
Calendar Event: Booking a new appointment or making reservations can be in just a few minutes through Calendar Event Setting feature of ListApp. After that, your users will be notified through their calendars.
Develop listing business on the app with ListApp empowers end-user experience which will bring profit to your business.
- Higher sale conversion opportunities
- Better order and booking controls
- Beautiful and clean presence for trustable business
- Consumer relationship management
For your end-users:
- Smooth and easy navigation on their smartphone.
- Convenience to find and get real-time needed informations like reviews, ratings, offers, etc.
- Better controls over personal search and booking history.
Passion can not wait, start now with ListApp!
Using, studying, and applying these React Native applications and strategies is one of the best ways to become a React pro. Digging into completed code, examining UI and UX choices, and using existing building blocks provides insight that’s difficult to come across when starting from scratch.
Pairing something you want to build with a good template and resource material is a recipe for React application success.