What is Frontend ?
Salary - $100,000
HTML :HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language. It is used to design the front-end portion of web pages using a markup language. HTML is the combination of Hypertext and Markup language. Hypertext defines the link between the web pages. The markup language is used to define the text documentation within the tag which defines the structure of web pages.
CSS : Cascading Style Sheets fondly referred to as CSS is a simply designed language intended to simplify the process of making web pages presentable. CSS allows you to apply styles to web pages. More importantly, CSS enables you to do this independent of the HTML that makes up each web page.
1. Great for beginners
2. Not a lot of experience required
3. Tons of job opportunity
The role of a frontend developer :
Everything a user sees, clicks, or uses to input or retrieve information on a website is the work of a front-end developer. Typically the roles of frontend developer are :
- Prioritizing user experience
- Monitor app performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify any issues
- Production and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Design new features, or maintain old features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
What is Backend ?
Backend is the server-side of the website. It stores and arranges data, and also makes sure everything on the client-side of the website works fine. It is the part of the website that you cannot see and interact with. It is the portion of software that does not come in direct contact with the users. The parts and characteristics developed by backend designers are indirectly accessed by users through a front-end application. Activities, like writing APIs, creating libraries, and working with system components without user interfaces or even systems of scientific programming, are also included in the backend.
Salary - $150,000
Python :Python is a programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more efficiently.
PHP :PHP is a server-side scripting language designed specifically for web development. Since PHP code executed on the server-side, so it is called a server-side scripting language.
C++ :It is a general-purpose programming language and widely used nowadays for competitive programming. It is also used as a backend language.
Java :Java is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages and platforms. It is highly scalable. Java components are easily available.
1. Great after learning Frontend
2. Requires a lot of experience
3. Barely any entry level of jobs
- Problem Solving
Back-end Developer Responsibilities :
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Difference between Frontend and Backend :
Frontend and backend development are quite different from each other, but still, they are two aspects of the same situation. The frontend is what users see and interact with and the backend is how everything works.
- The frontend is the part of the website users can see and interact with such as the graphical user interface (GUI) and the command line including the design, navigating menus, texts, images, videos, etc. Backend, on the contrary, is the part of the website users cannot see and interact with.
- The visual aspects of the website that can be seen and experienced by users are frontend. On the other hand, everything that happens in the background can be attributed to the backend.
Which one you will learn comment down👇
Thanks for reading this
You can contact via mail id "email@example.com"