As I wrote, I had the idea to build a battle royal clicker.
So lets line out what that could look like.
- every player will be a company
- every company will get start capital
- the companies get laid out in a circle, so you can see all at once
- every click on a company will write an invoice to it
- every invoice will cost the invoiced company money
- every invoice will earn the invoicing company money
- if a company has no capital left, it will go bankrupt and lose the game
- last company left will win
This should fuse the clicker genre nicely with a battle royal goal.
- Pusher Sandbox plan only allows 200k events per day
- merge multiple clicks in one event, maybe 10 or 20 clicks write one invoice
- Pushers Sandbox plan only allows 100 connections max
- 20 players per game would allow for 5 parallel games
- pulled from every company in a specific interval
- will show up (tax break, stocks rising) and/or could be bought (better tech, premium products)
This would make the game more fun and taxes could maybe simulate the eye of the storm people know from other battle royal games like PUBG and Fortnite.
If you have some additional ideas (preferably some that reduce complexity, let me hear xD)