Like any other language, it is used to build backend services or Application Programming interfaces(API) which are used in Web and Mobile applications. It is also used for communicating the database, sending an email, or storing a file on the server.
so, the question is Why Deno.
- Deno is Easy to get started
- No need for prior knowledge
- Really amazing for prototyping and agile development.
- Deno is useful for creating a superfast application.
- It is highly reusable and scalable
- faster requests speed and response time
- Deno save time in development
- 40% percent of fewer lines of code
- 40% fewer files
- It has many Built-in utilities like dependency inspector, Deno formatter, and so on...
Reference - https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18058571
- No file or network or environment access unless you have enabled it.
- In Deno, you don't have to install big node_modules
- When you called the library which you need it automatically cached on the file system.
- It Supports TypeScript out of the box.
- If you know TypeScripe you can become easily full stack developer