GitHub rolled out a new feature that allow users to create a profile that is visible in users Github home page using a README file.Here's how you can access this feature:
1. Creating a new repository
Create a new repo but keep in mind:
- Repo name should exactly be same as your user name.
- Repo must be public
- Last but not the least don't forget to initialize the README
2. Edit the README.md file inside the new repo and add some content (text, GIFs, images, emojis, etc.).
3. Commit your awesome looking README!
4. Push: Finally don't forget to push your changes(if made locally).
Here are some of the creative profiles:
Top comments (0)