As stated in the title, I created a blog template with Sveltekit. If you are looking for a bare minimum blog template, maybe give it a try?
- Link to the Example: https://sveltekit-blog-template-swart.vercel.app/
- Link to the Repo: https://github.com/K-Sato1995/sveltekit-blog-template
I work as a frontend-engineer and mostly use React at work. And this was my first time using Sveltekit.
And here are the things I personally really liked about it.
- Routing: Just like Next, Sveltekit provides filesystem-based routing. It works like a charm 🧙🏻♀️
- Syntax of Svelte: The syntax of svelte is super easy to understand for anyone who has used HTML and CSS. 👏👏
- HMR: Sveltekit internally uses Vite and the development experience was astonishing especially HMR(Hot Module Replacement) was instantaneous. ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️