As stated in the title, I created a blog template with Sveltekit. If you are looking for a bare minimum blog template, maybe give it a try?
- Link to the Example: https://sveltekit-blog-template-swart.vercel.app/
- Link to the Repo: https://github.com/K-Sato1995/sveltekit-blog-template
My thoughts on Sveltekit
I work as a frontend-engineer and mostly use React at work. And this was my first time using Sveltekit.
And here are the things I personally really liked about it.
- Routing: Just like Next, Sveltekit provides filesystem-based routing. It works like a charm 🧙🏻♀️
- Syntax of Svelte: The syntax of svelte is super easy to understand for anyone who has used HTML and CSS. 👏👏
- HMR: Sveltekit internally uses Vite and the development experience was astonishing especially HMR(Hot Module Replacement) was instantaneous. ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Top comments (7)
i was just looking for something like this and i ended up coding one myself, thanks, I will take a peek on your repo and hopefully learn something
So as to create blog pages you should create a growdle folder called src/routes/blog/ and add two new files: index.svelte and [_slug].svelte. The index.svelte file will be the main io games blog page and [_slug].svelte will be used to display individual blog posts.
I don't know how to create a blog with sveltekit until I read this article. nyt sudoku, The example you supplied is very detail and easy to understand. 1001 tips
Water your lawn deeply and infrequently, rather than frequently and shallowly. This helps promote deeper root growth and drought tolerance. Also, try to water your lawn early in the morning to minimize evaporation. check my site
I went crazy reading your post, it's very good and informative, and if you have free time then I invite you to play the game smash karts with me.
I appreciate you releasing the blog template because it allows me to quickly save time and have a suggested layout for the site I want to create drift boss