✔️ 5 Web Scrapers, Built-in, One-Liner.
✔️ Multi-Threading mass Downloader.
✔️ GitHub Actions build from scratch on every Push.
✔️ GitHub Actions publish to PYPI on every Release.
✔️ Multi-Part data for all POST functions.
✔️ Complete documentation with examples.
✔️ Works on Alpine Linux and Dockers.
✔️ CI, PyPI, Docker, Tests, Fixes, etc.
0 Dependency, Python
3.9 ready, native bare-metal C performance.
threads = TrueMulti-Threading,
threads = Falseno Threads.
- SQLite database can be visualized with any SQLite WYSIWYG, like https://sqlitebrowser.org
- HTTP Headers are stored as Pretty-Printed JSON.
- Date and Time are stored as Unix Timestamps.
- Can get the images from the new HTML5
- Star faster_than_requests on GitHub!, awesome stuff incoming...
REST + Some GraphQL with Django REST Framework
Yezy Ilomo -
Introduction to the Bitcoin Network Protocol using Python and TCP Sockets
Alec Buda -
101 Coding Problems and few Tips to Crack Your Next Programming Interviews
The Interview Study Guide For Software Engineers