Roadmaps to becoming a web developer in 2021
Kamran Ahmed, creator of Developer Roadmaps, joins Jerod to talk through his 2021 roadmaps to becoming a web developer.
We cover why Kamran created these resources, who they’re for, how to interpret them, and then take a stroll down the paths to becoming a frontend and backend developer.
Which path are you on in 2021?
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- Knowable – Learn from the world’s best minds, anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace through audio. Get unlimited access to every Knowable audio course right now. Click here to check it out and use code CHANGELOG for 20% off!
- Changelog++ – You love our content and you want to take it to the next level by showing your support. We’ll take you closer to the metal with no ads, extended episodes, outtakes, bonus content, a deep discount in our merch store (soon), and more to come. Let’s do this!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
Notes and Links
- Sam Sycamore’s tweet
- Developer Roadmap website
- Developer Roadmap on GitHub
- The Frontend Roadmap image
- The Backend Roadmap image