JS Danger: CSS-Tricks Edition
The wonderful folks behind CSS-Tricks (maybe you’ve heard of it?) face off in our much beloved don’t-call-it-jeopardy game show. Can you out smart our intrepid contestants?
Play along while you listen (or watch). It’s JS Danger time, y’all!
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- Sourcegraph – Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- DevDiscuss – An original podcast by team behind dev.to — hosted by DEV co-founders Ben Halpern and Jess Lee. The podcast brings on notable industry guests to discuss trends and timeless software topics to help developers succeed within their teams and grow.
- Chris Coyier – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Sarah Drasner – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Geoff Graham – Twitter, Website
- Miriam Suzanne – Twitter, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
Past episodes of JS Danger:
- JS Danger: CSS-Tricks Edition (video)
- JS “Danger” Party
- JS Danger: HalfStack Edition
- JS Danger: OpenJS World Edition (video)