Blasting off with Apollo 🚀
KBall, Amal, and Feross are joined by special guest Jenn Creighton to talk about all things Apollo. How does Apollo fit into the GraphQL ecosystem, what’s the next big thing, and when would you choose to use it?
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- O'Reilly Media – Learn by doing — Python, data, AI, machine learning, Kubernetes, Docker, and more. Just open your browser and dive in. Learn more and keep your teams’ skills sharp at oreilly.com/changelog
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
Sentry – Build better software, faster with Sentry’s application monitoring platform. Diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of your code. Cut your time on error resolution from hours to minutes. Use the code
PARTYTIMEand get the team plan free for three months.
- Jenn Creighton – Twitter
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Amal Hussein – Twitter, GitHub
- Feross Aboukhadijeh – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Single Threaded podcast by Jenn Creighton
- GraphQL Fragments
- Apollo Federation
- GraphQL Foundation
- hey JS buds, i know lots of you have had some “moments”