Automate the pain away with DivOps
What the what is DivOps?! That’s the question Jonathan Creamer is here to answer. In so doing, we cover the past, present, and future of frontend tooling.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- AWS Amplify – AWS Amplify is a suite of tools and services that enable developers to build full-stack serverless and cloud-based web and mobile apps using their framework and technology of choice. Amplify gives you easy access to hosting, authentication, managed GraphQL, serverless functions, APIs, machine learning, chatbots, and storage for files like images, videos, and pdfs. Learn more and get started for free at awsamplify.info/JSParty
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- Jonathan Creamer – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Amal Hussein – Twitter, GitHub
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Divya – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links
- Announcing DivOps
- Survey/discussion for divops naming?
- AST Explorer.net
- Github Codeowners
- Link to Ben’s show
- Kent C Dodds – avoid hasty abstractions
- David Neal