I found this recently and its free for 30 days.
The goal of the Front End Web Developer Nanodegree program is to equip learners with the unique skills
they need to build and develop a variety of websites and applications. A graduate of this Nanodegree
program will be able to:
● Construct responsive websites using CSS, Flexbox and CSS Grid
● Automate application build and deployment using Webpack
● Improve offline performance of websites using Service Worker
This program includes 4 courses and 5 projects. Each project you build will be an opportunity to
demonstrate your growing web development skills and will help you demonstrate those skills to potential
employers or customers.
Estimated Length of Program: 4 months
Frequency of Classes: Self-paced
Prerequisite Knowledge: A well-prepared learner is able to:
● Layout a simple webpage using HTML
● Style a website element using CSS
● Inspect websites using Developer Tools on a modern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge)
Here is a link to online syllabus
Hope this helps!