hey, new guy here. inspired by seeing so many experts here and aiming to build something of my own, but i don't see myself as a web developer, tech-curious tinkerer at best.
Imagine you're building a (static) website to sell your stock videos for a subscription fee. How would you build it in a most simple way - “nocode” tools allowed, but price is an issue, since you don't have any sales.
Does this stack makes sense, how would you improve it?:
- static site generator, like 11ty (no React, since i dont know it).
- Firebase for user authentication (and gated content?).
- Paddle for payments (Stripe does not help with EU sales/VAT tax etc), but does it integrate with Firebase easily? How about Netlify?
- Jamstack search library - seen a few of those here.
- Video content stream/download also from firebase?
I'm sure i'm missing something. But more importantly, could it be simpler? (aside from memberstack or gumroad)