I love Super Productivity. It's my favorite side project and I use it every day to plan my tasks and to track my time. But my skill set and also my perspective after using it for over two years are limited.
You see, I'm resorting to cats. So this is serious!
I need your help!
- What do you like and what not?
- What should be improved?
- What essential features are missing?
- If you don't, why won't you use the app?
- How do you use the app, if so? I need to figure in which direction to head, as there might be too many features at the moment.
- Reporting bugs
I am not a designer. So there is probably a lot not to like. It would be absolutely great if a professional could have a look or two.
- Are the general concepts working? What should be improved?
- Providing better icons
- Implementing GitLab support
- Implementing support for private GitHub repositories
- Improved data syncing,
- syncing smaller chunks instead of the complete data
- support to save the data to your own cloud storage (own cloud, Dropbox, etc.)
- I am a fan of owning your data. The ideal would be to achieve a completely syncable unhosted web app
- I ran the app through google translate. So there is at least one reason why they suck...