Photo: Sisyphus trying to read all its notifications
I often feel that the hardest part of my programming life is to stay focused in a distracted world.
- Facebook, Twitter and a whole industry is working hard and smart to make us Hooked notifications junkies
- Group Chat is making me sweat
- Most of us are still working in Open Offices despite studies clearly pointing out that it's a false good idea.
- There are so much cool tools I could try out
- There are so much projects I could launch
How well do you cope with all of this?
Personally I have tried a lot things, and they help, but it still feels like a never ending battle.
Credits: The title is inspired by Cal Newport book
Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.
If you feel like it, please help me choose what I should write next.
Claim your page on DEV before someone else does
Level up every day