In this video I will give you 10 design principles to follow when you develop your Ethereum Dapp. These principles covers security, architecture and UI / UX:
- You should NOT take control of your user private keys
- You should NOT sign transactions on behalf of your users from a 3. central server
- You should put all the critical data and code on the blockchain
- You should always run security tools on your smart contract
- You should deploy your dapp on a public testnet before mainnet
- You will use Ethereum addresses to identify users
- If your contract is updatable, you will be transparent about it
- You should explain how the external data is collected
- You should verify your smart contract on Etherscan
- You should show feedback to users while a transaction is mining
If you prefer to read the article instead, checkout out how to design an Ethereum Dapp | 10 best practices.
This website, DEV, is a social media platform designed specifically for developers.