I am excited to announce that i have successfully completed the lab 2: txtToHtml
In the initials phase i do faced some issues in the function creation with proper indentation. I tried more to focus with user friendly code which seems I was able to overcome like converting .md file to HTML with same command on terminal with little variation.
firstly i looked at my collaborator code and understand what can be best way to implement the additional feature like converting .md file into HTML format and adding bold feature without appending more libraries.
By implementing above feature with try and error method i finally completed the lab requirement and pushed the code on the forked repository and with the collaborator permission i pulled request for the main branch.