People who work as developers or bloggers usually open a lot of Chrome tabs to collect information or references and turn them into markdown syntax. This kind of job is so messy that I believe that it’s worthy to solve.
There are two reasons for me to decide to create a utility with a Chrome extension.
- We can copy contents, turn them into markdown syntax, and paste them without switch tabs or extra monitor
- We don’t have to leave tabs for content that we haven’t read yet
I will only record a rough overview of this article. It will introduce the following sections.
- The basis of Chrome Extensions
- Introduction of Storage APIs
- ContextMenus (Right-click menu)
Please refer to my article
There are some of my articles and released projects. Feel free to check if you like!