I thought it might be fun to discuss what I'm focused on learning for the month of November. When I first graduated from Flatiron, I made a post-bootcamp curriculum of things to learn over the following months. But since then, I've found myself slowly drifting away from that laundry list. This is partly because of feedback from other developers, along with my struggle retaining and applying certain topics.
- wrap up learning Express
- create a React Admin Panel
- start a project using the MERN stack
- among other things
- I'm still learning fundamental computer science principles
- I'm still exploring express
- Work on challenging projects (rather than tutorials)
- Deploy my projects and maintain them
- Start testing in every project
These are more general goals. So the next step will be to break them down into measurable steps to track week to week.