Date and Time: August 25, 2020 7:30 pm - 10:45 pm IST
- Do you agree that the Future of Computing is Serverless?
- Do you want to know how to start with serverless?
- Are you a practitioner who is looking for deeper insights into architecting applications for the age of serverless?
- Are you an entrepreneur and techie who is looking for tips on how to save the time of development and deployment?
Then we have you covered.
Registration is free of cost, seats are limited (only 300), register now: https://bit.ly/3-hours-of-serverless-devto
We're thrilled to bring you this event, with serverless from all around the world to bring different perspectives.
We encourage participation from developers with diverse skillsets and expertise, hackers, open-source enthusiasts, and students interested in jumping into an exciting and rapidly evolving field of research and innovation.
The conference speakers:
- Rodric Rabbah, CTO & Co-founder at Nimbella, co-creator at Apache OpenWhisk
- Jeremy Daly, Serverless Consultant and Host of Serverless Chats
- Rob Allen, sofware consultant and developer concentrating on HTTP APIs.
- Srushith R, Head of Engineering at KonfHub
- Arjun Guha Associate Professor, Professor, Northeastern University, USA
- 7:30-7:45 pm - Rodric Rabbah: Introduction to Serverless and the future of the technology
- 7:45-8:20 pm- Srushith Repakula: Become Thanos of the LambdaLand: Wield all the Infinity Stones +Q&A
- 8:20 - 9:20 pm - Rob Allen: PHP in a Serverless World +Q&A
- 9:20 - 9:50 pm - Dr. Arjun Guha: Speeding up Serverless Functions by Language-based Isolation + Q&A
- 9:50 -10:25 pm - Jeremy Daly: Building Resilient Serverless Systems with "Non-Serverless" Components + Q&A
- 10:25- 10:55 pm - Dr. Rodric Rabbah: Stateful Serverless and Stateful APIs +Q&A
More details and register: https://bit.ly/3492chA