I was a guest on the Developing Up podcast recently where we discussed career ownership.
We talked about and answered questions like:
- What is career ownership?
- Does everyone have a "career"?
- How do I grow as a software developer?
- How can I build a reputation?
- What are some practical ways to start taking control of my career?
- Should I specialize?
Don't forget to connect with me on:
You can also find me at my web site www.jamesmichaelhickey.com.
An e-mail newsletter that will help you level-up in your career as a software developer! Ever wonder:
✔ What are the general stages of a software developer?
✔ How do I know which stage I'm at? How do I get to the next stage?
✔ What is a tech leader and how do I become one?
✔ Is there someone willing to walk with me and answer my questions?
Sound interesting? Join the community!