This will work for new Twitter web site code structure (it was changed from July 2019, causing other unfollow-scripts to stop working).
- The code may need to be modified depending on the language of your Twitter web site:
- For English language web site, no modification needed.
- For Spanish language web site, remember to set the variable ‘LANGUAGE’ to “ES”.
- For another language, remember to set the variable ‘LANGUAGE’ to that language and modify the ‘WORDS’ object to add the words in that language.
- Optionally, you can edit the ‘SKIP_USERS’ array to insert those users that you do not want to unfollow (even if they are not following you back).
- When the code is fine, on Twitter web site, go to the section where it shows all the people you are following (https://twitter.com/YOUR\_USERNAME\_HERE/following).
- Wait until you see it has finished. If something goes wrong, reload the page and repeat from the step 3 again.
NOTE: STILL NOT SURE ABOUT THE TEXT IN THE CONFIRMATION BUTTON FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE. LET ME KNOW OR MODIFY IT BY YOURSELF TO THE CORRECT ONE IF NEEDED!
Gist by Joan Alba Maldonado: https://gist.github.com/jalbam/d7678c32b6f029c602c0bfb2a72e0c26
Thank you very much. Any comments are welcome.