Date || Time: 13 April 2021 | 10 AM PST
Code faster. Test faster. Build faster. Deploy faster. Modern release cycles demand for pace and we do everything we can to ramp up our CI/CD pipeline and get those builds out ASAP. But just because your build passed all the right quality gates, it doesn’t mean you’re done. Production errors happen all the time and cause more and more damage the longer they linger.
In this webinar, Harshit Paul, Product & Growth Manager from LambdaTest and Idan Shatz, Developer Advocate at Ozcode, hitch up to show how both testing in Production and Production Debugging can truly get you to “DONE” so you can move on to the next build faster to increase your overall release velocity.
- Roadblocks to release velocity.
- How LambdaTest & OzCode can help accelerate go to market?
- Live Action — Demo 1 — Solving Cross Browser issues.
- Demo 2 — Solving complete E2E issues from Front-end to Back-end.
- Demo 3 — Testing & Debugging issues in production.
- Best practices to accelerate release velocity like a pro.
- Q&A session
Register Your Seats Here: Increasing Product Release Velocity by Debugging and Testing in Production