Principle-1: Show Comparisons
- Evidence for a hypothesis is always relative to another competing hypothesis.
- Always ask "Compared to what?"
Principle-2: Show casualty, mechanism, explanation, systematic structure
- What is your casual framework for thinking about a question?
Principle-3: Show multivariate data
- Multivariate = more than 2 variables
- The real world is multivariate
- Need to "escape flatland"
Principle-4: Integration of Evidence
- Completely integrated words, numbers, images, diagrams
- Data graphics should make use of many modes of data presentation
- Don't let the tool drive the analysis
Principle-5: Describe and document the evidence with appropriate labels, scales, sources, etc
- A data graphic should tell a complete story that is credible
Principle-6: Content is King
- Analytical presentations ultimately stand or fall depending on the quality, relevance, and integrity of their content.
- Content idea from Exploratory Data Analysis Course on Coursera
- Header Image from Unsplash
Once suspended, jaamaalxyz will not be able to comment or publish posts until their suspension is removed.
Once unsuspended, jaamaalxyz will be able to comment and publish posts again.
Once unpublished, all posts by jaamaalxyz will become hidden and only accessible to themselves.
If jaamaalxyz is not suspended, they can still re-publish their posts from their dashboard.
Once unpublished, this post will become invisible to the public and only accessible to Md. Jamal Uddin.
They can still re-publish the post if they are not suspended.
Thanks for keeping DEV Community safe. Here is what you can do to flag jaamaalxyz:
Unflagging jaamaalxyz will restore default visibility to their posts.