Refine - A react-based framework launched in september, 2021.
refine@refine_dev🚀 We've just launched refine!
Visit refine.dev for demo project, tutorial, documents and live code examples.10:22 AM - 22 Sep 2021
As mentioned in their docs refine gives so many out-of-the-box functionalities for routing, networking, authentication, state management, internationalization, and UI(Ant design).
- You have full control over UI.
- It supports so many REST and GraphQL databases like NestJs CRUD, Airtable, Strapi, Strapi GraphQL, Supabase, Hasura, and Altogic.
- It makes your codebase significantly smaller, by eliminating redundant code such as reducers, actions, and unit tests.
- It uses hooks as a default way of interacting with components.
It can mainly be used for applications that need to process large volumes of data like admin panels, dashboards, etc.
Hydrogen is another React-based framework to build e-commerce sites. It is like NextJs because it provides server-side rendering. But there are limitations with this framework - currently, you can only build Shopify web storefronts.
The cool thing is you can directly host your e-commerce site on Shopify with Oxygen which Shopify will launch soon.
What do you think about these frameworks? Comment below 👇
- Responsively is a DevTool for front-end developers. You can see your website on different display sizes. It is open-source and free to use.
You may also like,