Having your self a part time hobby or goal enriches your self and increases productivity both in your regular day job as well as personal life. Here are the 10 tips to achieve it.
-= Tim Ferriss’s 10 rules =- (as I understand)
1. Have other interests – apart from day job do something different of your interest
2. Scratch your own itch – continued from point 1, add your creativity in hobby projects
3. Learn the art of the pitch _– I think this a develop art of storytelling
_4. Focus on your strengths _– strengthen what you are best at along with improving weakness
_5. Be able to sell – similar to point 3, work on your communications
6. Ideas are worth nothing – try to realise your thoughts plans into actions
7. Pick the right things to do – prioritise and work on what is needed now
8. Be pragmatically pessimistic – don’t be overly optimistic/pessimistic (hope for the best, prepare for the worst)
9. Have a focused metric – evaluate and re-evaluate your goals vs accomplishments
10. Use failure to help you – learn from your mistakes
I think these are simple things easier said than done. Takes persistence to put this into practice and make it into your inevitable part of life.